Sunday, November 7, 2010

ZZzzzzzzz

Writing this in english for some reason... hmm.... not very good at keeping this blog updated. Maybe have a go again :) Now that is's like 03:30 (GMT+1)So nothing lenghty.... :P
Looking forward for the big match LFC v Chelsea later. Considering taking the train to Stavanger and watch the game there. I actually fancy us giving it a good go tomorrow( well...later today...) and win. May the spirit of our Captain (finally!!)from the Napoli game rub of on everyone else in the squad!
I might have to keep my promise to my youngest daughter though first.... Apparantly I promised to take her to see Sammy... a little turtle that looks like one of little turtles from the Nemo movie...apart from it not being Pixar doing this one..I think....

Time for bed..

No comments:

Post a Comment